Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
MoTmod Addon v14.0
12-31-2021, 06:25 AM
RE: MoTmod Addon v14.0
Since this thread got a couple of recent posts, I should use the opportunity of 2021 coming to a close to give you an update with regards to the MoTmod Addon:

Sadly, I've hardly done any work on it at all this year. The only time I spent work on it was in early July, when the internet in my area was down for ten days. Here's what I've done during that time, breaking it up by level:

Training

Fixed a typo in the tip about identifying different uniforms introduced in v14.0, repositioned a table in the tent with music playing on a radio so it no longer clips through it to the point where a small portion of it is seen from outside, and there's now music playing on the radio in the operator's room.

Hotel

All the guest rooms with people inside, the diplomat's wing of the second floor and the pool area are now covered by zones, and you need to show your guest card to enter the pool area. The post-meeting job of the diplomat has been slightly modified so he tells his guard to only let the waiter into his room (in a future version, I'll have all new scripted interactions voiced) and can now lock and unlock the door to it. The guard will unlock the door for you if you approach him carrying a dish while dressed as a waiter (just like in White Head). And I started work on creating new jobs for certain NPCs, starting with the ones in and around the pool area.

Eight Snipers

Changed the locker models in the seventh tower to the new ones introduced in MoT which have Wehrmacht uniforms inside instead of SS ones.

Embassy

Changed the way killing different types of NPCs is handled, so that killing certain civilians will no longer be considered as killing guards or agents (in vanilla Embassy, the game regards them as a certain type of character depending on the rank the Actor is set to - for example, the archives chief is considered a guard because he is a unique Actor (EmbassyManSoldier) with his actor type set to "Soldier". This is changed to how Dora handles NPCs, as MoT introduces the AI Form system and they're considered either civilians or military personnel based on the AI Form they're set to instead. Haven't made a start on either zones or new jobs, however.

Once I get my next Alekhine's Gun Fan Mission released (after four years working on itAngry), then I should resume work on v15.0. I hope to release the fan mission around March.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply