Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
MoTmod Addon v10.0
07-06-2013, 03:34 PM
MoTmod Addon v10.0
The next version of my addon for forlik's MoTmod has been released now that the DtS3 fundraising campaign is over.

http://rapidshare.com/files/2303004922/M..._V10.0.rar

Notable changes:

* Some Russian and German voice files have been replaced with ones from Iron Storm.
* Female Soviet peasants now say something when they notice a body.
* Fixed a bug where reloading a save resets all vehicles in some missions to their default skin.
* Changed the sentence of a hint in White Head.
* Shortened the interactions "CUT THE POWER TO THE HALL" and "CUT THE POWER TO THE CLASSROOM" in King's Riddle, "PLANT THE DISCREDITING EVIDENCE" in Dora and "EAVESDROP ON THE CONVERSATION" in Polish Surprise.
* New motorbike skin in Polish Surprise.
* A dismantled truck in Eight Snipers has been reskinned.
* Did some polishing with the Heer Engineering and Infantry, Waffen SS, RSHA and SS-Totenkopfverbände uniform textures.
* Did some polishing with the winter officer's uniform in Winter Cold.
* Some pain sounds have been replaced.
* The targets in Renegades have different colored epaulettes. Nikolaev's color is now black (technical services), Shestakov's is crimson (infantry). Starikov's color hasn't changed, but replaced the crossed cannon barrels with a tank.
* Made some changes to the equipment loadout of most DtS missions. Strogov's knives in DtS missions are now NR-43 knives instead of KM-42 ones.
* DtS missions have a different equipment loadout on Saboteur difficulty - including silenced Luger.
* Most American officers in Project Y no longer wear caps.
* New Luftwaffe propaganda posters can be found in Lightning.
* All DtS missions now have VCH briefings complete with voice-overs (English only). Remade the VCH briefing voice-over for Jagdpanther (previous attempt was recorded from an mp3 player).
* Some drivers, workers and mechanics in Die Spies!, Eight Snipers and Lightning now carry pistols instead of rifles.
* Revamped the passzones in Renegades. Soldiers from the rank of sergeant up will be suspicious of you when dressed in your standard camouflage. In addition, these soldiers will no longer take orders when dressed as an officer.
* The main menu LUA has been modified so that the music is a bit quieter. This is so that you will hear my DtS VCH recordings more easily.

Also, the credits have been updated. I am on the lookout for an expert on WWII uniforms.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
07-08-2013, 10:24 AM
RE: MoTmod Addon v10.0
(07-06-2013 03:34 PM)Liz Shaw Wrote:  The next version of my addon for forlik's MoTmod has been released

Nice job!
07-08-2013, 01:04 PM
(07-06-2013 03:34 PM)Liz Shaw Wrote:  The next version of my addon for forlik's MoTmod has been released...
Good work! Cool

(07-06-2013 03:34 PM)Liz Shaw Wrote:  I am on the lookout for an expert on WWII uniforms.
What exactly do you need? I can answer about German and Soviet uniform.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
07-08-2013, 01:21 PM
(07-08-2013 01:04 PM)forlik Wrote:  What exactly do you need? I can answer about German and Soviet uniform.

Insignia for the Kriegsmarine for one thing. What does the wheel worn on the right arm mean (navalman_body1.dds)?
07-08-2013, 06:32 PM (This post was last modified: 07-08-2013 06:37 PM by forlik.)
(07-08-2013 01:21 PM)Liz Shaw Wrote:  Insignia for the Kriegsmarine for one thing. What does the wheel worn on the right arm mean (navalman_body1.dds)?
Engineroom (machine space).

And it should be on the left arm.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
07-08-2013, 06:39 PM
(07-08-2013 06:32 PM)forlik Wrote:  Engineroom (machine space).

Right! That means I have to replace it with something else, since I divided the Kriegsmarine types into coastal defence, cadets, radio operators and submariners. I have to do something about the first three, I gave them a colored sleeve badge in the meantime. Although, I had AHO make new cap textures a while ago (Marineschule Kiel, Kriegsmarine, Kreuzer Hamburg).
07-13-2013, 10:21 PM
Great job!
09-22-2013, 12:52 PM
anyway to upload it into another host file?rapidshare is extremely low Sad
09-22-2013, 01:22 PM
(09-22-2013 12:52 PM)Gaston Wrote:  anyway to upload it into another host file?rapidshare is extremely low Sad

I've had difficulty finding a home for my mod since MegaUpload was taken down. You can always try downloading it again later.
09-23-2013, 01:29 AM
(09-22-2013 01:22 PM)Liz Shaw Wrote:  
(09-22-2013 12:52 PM)Gaston Wrote:  anyway to upload it into another host file?rapidshare is extremely low Sad

I've had difficulty finding a home for my mod since MegaUpload was taken down. You can always try downloading it again later.
https://mega.co.nz Wink I'm still downloading the mod, so you can see how slow it's rapidshare Tongue