Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
Khm.. Good news, everyone!
11-13-2017, 02:11 PM
Khm.. Good news, everyone!
DTS game series is dead. That's a fact for you.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-16-2017, 05:47 AM (This post was last modified: 11-16-2017 05:47 AM by Liz Shaw.)
RE: Khm.. Good news, everyone!
I beg to differ...

Attached File(s) Thumbnail(s)

11-24-2017, 10:28 PM
Это ты только сейчас понял?
11-28-2017, 03:16 PM (This post was last modified: 11-28-2017 03:25 PM by Stefan Berthold.)
The game has financially failed so it's silly to even think about further support for the game.
By the way, I noticed that the game has disappeared from the portfolio maximum games from the site since. I can not find it in the list of games. They idiots have removed the site https://www.alekhines-gun.com/
11-30-2017, 08:20 AM
(11-28-2017 03:16 PM)Stefan Berthold Wrote:  The game has financially failed so it's silly to even think about further support for the game.
By the way, I noticed that the game has disappeared from the portfolio maximum games from the site since. I can not find it in the list of games. They idiots have removed the site https://www.alekhines-gun.com/

I guess that's it. It's a sign they're distancing themselves from the game, and the conspiracy to sabotage this game is complete. But I don't care! I will continue to make mods and fan missions for this game! No corrupt gaming reviewer or incompetent publisher is going to stop me!
01-08-2018, 11:21 AM
(11-30-2017 08:20 AM)Liz Shaw Wrote:  But I don't care! I will continue to make mods and fan missions for this game! No corrupt gaming reviewer or incompetent publisher is going to stop me!

Thanks to keeping this up! Smile
01-08-2018, 05:05 PM
(01-08-2018 11:21 AM)Alexey Wrote:  Thanks to keeping this up! Smile

Hey, Alexey, nice to see you posting again. Is it possible to release the rest of .slp files for the editor? Fixing/improving all existing levels should be priority #1. I was about to give up for good this time, but news on making second fan mission and your most will keep me here for a while now.

Please, can you at least say that files were lost and no backups left, or that the copyright issues permitting you from posting them. Just don't ignore me again, I asking this question for a good year+.
01-09-2018, 12:25 AM
(01-08-2018 05:05 PM)ComradeReptiloid Wrote:  Hey, Alexey, nice to see you posting again. Is it possible to release the rest of .slp files for the editor? Fixing/improving all existing levels should be priority #1. I was about to give up for good this time, but news on making second fan mission and your most will keep me here for a while now.

Here it is:

http://haggardgames.com/forum/showthread.php?tid=1682
01-09-2018, 03:53 AM (This post was last modified: 01-09-2018 06:33 AM by Liz Shaw.)
(01-09-2018 12:25 AM)Alexey Wrote:  
(01-08-2018 05:05 PM)ComradeReptiloid Wrote:  Hey, Alexey, nice to see you posting again. Is it possible to release the rest of .slp files for the editor? Fixing/improving all existing levels should be priority #1. I was about to give up for good this time, but news on making second fan mission and your most will keep me here for a while now.

Here it is:

http://haggardgames.com/forum/showthread.php?tid=1682

Thank you very much, Alexey! However, Dogs of War is not included. Also, I'm very close to releasing v0.045 to bother any major tinkering with the levels. I just have to add some new zones in Ghosts of the Past, and make changes to the giant map in the war room in You Only Live Twice, and then I'll be ready to ship it.

EDIT: Actually, screw the map. v0.045 is done, just have to do a Ghost run of all the levels and then I'll be right to ship it!