Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
Editor and tools
02-24-2017, 04:19 PM
RE: Editor and tools
I just thought of something.

If we had all the levels files (only fourth were shared if I'm right), we could add new targets to each level, a bit like Hitman's Elusive Targets.

For the rest, I'm still stuck with my idea of a level, as long as I don't know how to build a proprer room in the game from scratch.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
02-27-2017, 09:01 AM (This post was last modified: 02-27-2017 09:03 AM by ComradeReptiloid.)
RE: Editor and tools
(02-24-2017 04:19 PM)Hiei- Wrote:  I just thought of something.

If we had all the levels files (only fourth were shared if I'm right), we could add new targets to each level, a bit like Hitman's Elusive Targets.

For the rest, I'm still stuck with my idea of a level, as long as I don't know how to build a proprer room in the game from scratch.

I don't know if the Elusive target format is good for default game. All missions optimized for current objectives. You rarely can find unused room or something put in the game without purpose. The AG has smaller levels (budget, small team, lack of development time) that packed with action, like old Hitman games design was before Blood Money emerged.

Creating new missions or expanding old ones is a better idea. I'm still waiting for Alexey response on new levels and tutorials for editor. He made too many promises (not only two that listed above, search his message history) on this forum and ignored 90% of what he said.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply