Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
Do you think the level editor will kill the Hitman game?
07-16-2016, 10:54 PM
RE: Do you think the level editor will kill the Hitman game?
I would also prefer to see the random crashes fixed before the release of the editor.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
07-17-2016, 10:50 AM
This game does not need anyone.
07-23-2016, 07:32 PM
Well, for now i don't have much time to work on the project. But, if there is still interest in the editor and someone want to invest there time to help making tutorials, i will release editor as is here and will help with answering any questions.
07-24-2016, 03:11 AM
(07-23-2016 07:32 PM)Alexey Wrote:  Well, for now i don't have much time to work on the project. But, if there is still interest in the editor and someone want to invest there time to help making tutorials, i will release editor as is here and will help with answering any questions.

I am interested in the editor, and would like to invest my time in helping to make tutorials. Anyone else interested?
07-24-2016, 04:43 AM (This post was last modified: 07-24-2016 04:50 AM by Hiei-.)
(07-23-2016 07:32 PM)Alexey Wrote:  Well, for now i don't have much time to work on the project. But, if there is still interest in the editor and someone want to invest there time to help making tutorials, i will release editor as is here and will help with answering any questions.

Of course, there's an interest in it! Even without tutorials, it's still a good think to release it. When you see what some people manage to do about game mods without any proper tools, I can't imagine what they could do with proper tools, even without any documentation Smile

I'm also interested to work on tutorials, as much as my level permit it. At least, I could always read them and test them, and points what seems weird/hard to understand to help improving them.

It would be nice to have Steam Workshop support on the game, to let people easily share missions but I guess that even without it, it's still better than nothing.

Too bad to read you don't have much time to work on the project, though, which might mean the game will forever keep it's random crashes :/

Are there any debug features in the editor? (as you said it the same you used to create the levels). If yes, it might help some peoples to fix the random crashes.
07-25-2016, 02:28 PM
As for me, I'm very interested to look at the editor and try to do something. But unfortunately, I have no time for real modding and making tutorials now Sad
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
07-25-2016, 02:41 PM
I am 100x interested in the editor , and can do the write up tutorials too if needed. Kindly share the editor Mr Alexey.
07-28-2016, 08:04 PM
I just hope for a couple of more patches, the game definately needs them, sound skipping and crashes are the most important thing that needs fixing atm.

Aint going to lie, i am hoping for some DLC levels or something, but the realist in me knows that probably wont happen, cause MaxGames wont let them.
07-29-2016, 05:53 AM
I'd like a couple more patches, too, even though they'll erase some parts of my mod. Saboteur difficulty still feels a bit broken, especially on Omerta and Check and Mate.
07-29-2016, 09:19 AM
Can't wait any longer for the editor , I haven't bought Hitman yet just because of this game level editor.