Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
Do you think the level editor will kill the Hitman game?
05-18-2016, 09:41 AM (This post was last modified: 05-18-2016 09:52 AM by allrounder18.)
Do you think the level editor will kill the Hitman game?
I can't imagine what creative sort of guys (including me too Tongue) can craft unimaginable missions with the level editor , with hitman taking so time release its episodes I think more people will be interesting in this game with practically unlimited levels to play from.
With the bugs fixing in the friday patch I can't see what could go wrong with this game , The only thing left is to market it heavily with the tags like "Create and Assassin" , "This game never really ends" and stuff like that.

(05-18-2016 09:41 AM)allrounder18 Wrote:  I can't imagine what creative sort of guys (including me too Tongue) can craft unimaginable missions with the level editor , with hitman taking so time release its episodes I think more people will be interesting in this game with practically unlimited levels to play from.
With the bugs fixing in the friday patch I can't see what could go wrong with this game , The only thing left is to market it heavily with the tags like "Create and Assassin" , "This game never really ends" and stuff like that.

I already having a multiple ending type 5 episodes pack in my mind in which the ending of the final episode depends upon your choices in the earlier missions.

Also the difficulty of the last episode could be base on your choices in the earlier episodes like whom to kill and whom to spare , will effect things like no. of guards , areas being locked or unlocked , no of targets etc in the final episode.

So whose gonna team up with me for these episode pack?
I am very much beginner in coding (but atleast I knew it) but can write some whacky twisty stories.
I made some levels in the delta force and age of mythology using waypoints and triggers so I do some knowledge of this shit.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
Do you think the level editor will kill the Hitman game? - allrounder18 - 05-18-2016 09:41 AM