Thread Rating:
  • 2 Votes - 5 Average
Bug reports
04-30-2016, 05:45 AM
RE: Bug reports
It sucks that it's taking too long, but there is some good news. The delay gives me more time to get more of the scripted lines re-recorded. So far, these lines have been redone:

* Martin Fichtner's dialog and the officer in the interrogation room in Ghosts of the Past (me).
* Diplomat's dialog, the conversation outside the traitor's room and dialog of the guard when you bring up the cigarettes in A Mole Among Us (me).
* Dialog of the scientist who you can distract to steal his access card in Snake Born (me).
* All dialog in Angels in Texas (vman339).

And I'm currently waiting for vman to re-record the guard conversation in Black Book.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-30-2016, 04:48 PM
(04-29-2016 08:35 PM)armitom Wrote:  I have a bad feeling about this... Its been way too long since PC had a patch.
Any news?

No promises yet, but i hope all issues with MG will be soon resolved and patch will be released next week.

And yes, we won't drop the plans to release level editor.
04-30-2016, 07:04 PM
Awesome, glad to hear this!
Keep up the good work and thanks. Smile
05-01-2016, 06:26 AM (This post was last modified: 05-01-2016 06:28 AM by Hiei-.)
(04-30-2016 04:48 PM)Alexey Wrote:  
(04-29-2016 08:35 PM)armitom Wrote:  I have a bad feeling about this... Its been way too long since PC had a patch.
Any news?

No promises yet, but i hope all issues with MG will be soon resolved and patch will be released next week.

Yay. If you want me to double check the french localization fixes, I'm open to do so. I kept a save at the end of each level to be able to check the cutscenes easily.

Feel free to pm me if you want/need.

(I don't know if you know it but some updates can be put on a beta branch on steam and can be private, as they can be protected with a code, so if you need some alpha testing on some patchs, it can be done this way).
05-14-2016, 04:26 PM (This post was last modified: 05-14-2016 04:27 PM by Hiei-.)
(04-30-2016 04:48 PM)Alexey Wrote:  
Any news?

Any E.T.A about the next patch?

Already two months without a patch :o

Or is it possible to push a patch to the beta branch meanwhile?

Is it MG which are preventing you to release the patch? Because, if yes, I don't really see the point. Leaving bugs/bad localization in their game can't really help them... (and in that case, I don't see how they would allow for a level editor if they are already giving problems just for a patch...)
05-16-2016, 08:05 PM
(05-14-2016 04:26 PM)Hiei- Wrote:  Any E.T.A about the next patch?

MG promised that they will release announcement about update soon and patch this week. With this patch you won't be able to load previous saves because there is too much changes on the levels (for Extreme difficulty mostly). But you will be able to select levels to play as overall game progress won't be lost. So, they want to release disclaimer first and then later - patch.
05-16-2016, 08:29 PM
(05-16-2016 08:05 PM)Alexey Wrote:  

MG promised that they will release announcement about update soon and patch this week. With this patch you won't be able to load previous saves because there is too much changes on the levels (for Extreme difficulty mostly). But you will be able to select levels to play as overall game progress won't be lost. So, they want to release disclaimer first and then later - patch.

Bloody PR stunts!Angry But at least we're finally getting there. This may be an exciting year, but right now I have so much going on, with Shadwen coming out tomorrow, but I won't have much time to play it as I'm heading off on Thursday and won't be back till next Tuesday, by which time the patch might probably be released. And then there's the Dark Brotherhood DLC for ESO. So much to do!Dodgy
05-16-2016, 11:46 PM
Can't wait for it, its about time. Big Grin
05-17-2016, 01:52 AM (This post was last modified: 05-17-2016 01:54 AM by Hiei-.)
(05-16-2016 08:05 PM)Alexey Wrote:  

Do you already have a (unofficial) changelog of the patch? Will it include the french localisations fixes?

Too bad you can't release the patch yourself, because, MG promises, erm... hope they keep their promise, this time... (not like with the game release date...)

Did they answered about the guy who asked how to patch it's PC DVD version? (which doesn't use steam).
05-17-2016, 09:49 AM
(05-17-2016 01:52 AM)Hiei- Wrote:  Do you already have a (unofficial) changelog of the patch? Will it include the french localisations fixes?

Check the first post of this thread, it's been updated (a while ago) with details for 1.02 patch.