Thread Rating:
  • 2 Votes - 5 Average
Alekhine's Gun Enhancement Addon v0.01
03-21-2016, 04:24 AM
RE: Alekhine's Gun Enhancement Addon v0.01
(03-21-2016 04:13 AM)Hiei- Wrote:  What is the polish name and the one used in the french texts? (Maybe I should fix my reports if the name is in it).

About the texts in your patch, it's not a bit problem to not be the priority as I guess Alexey will add them himself in the next official patch anyway (at this pace, I guess I'll have finished the game for the next week-end). It won't fix every lines (as I'm pretty sure I don't have seen all lines for each level) but, at least, it'll fix the ones I saw so the vital ones, and all the lines from the cutscenes.

Though I'm okay to add them myself (and also check/fix lines I didn't saw during in the levels) if I'm given french text files with all the french script.

"Adamovits" should be "Adamowitz". At least I translated that one line in the Hotel_Reception cutscene. My priority was to get the update released quickly, so it's a start.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
05-11-2016, 09:29 AM
The first step towards historical accuracy...

Attached File(s) Thumbnail(s)

05-18-2016, 05:16 AM
Patch v1.02 is expected to come on Friday the 20th. Unfortunately, from the 19th till at least the 24th, I will not be home and so v0.02 of my addon will not be available immediately. So, if you wish to continue using v0.011, do NOT upgrade to Patch 1.02. Thank you!
05-25-2016, 11:12 PM
The links to v0.011 are no longer available, because the next version is now live! I'll give the links once the release video is uploaded.
05-26-2016, 12:03 AM
Can't wait Big Grin