Thread Rating:
  • 2 Votes - 5 Average
Alekhine's Gun
07-20-2015, 04:23 AM
RE: Alekhine's Gun
Very glad to hear DtS 3 is still alive. I was worried for a short while there....and thank you! Preordered!

- Delta 5-1
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
07-21-2015, 09:39 PM
Will the game be shown at gamescom? I'm hungry for more info and gameplay vids Smile
07-22-2015, 02:13 PM (This post was last modified: 07-23-2015 05:05 AM by Hiei-.)
Wow, just checked Moment of Truth's forum on Steam and saw the news !!

I'm very happy to see this game will finally be released, and you will even be able to release it on PS4/One, that's nice.

For people who want to try the game, a demo is available since a while, just search "Death to Spies 3 Demo". I also did an unofficial trailer when the demo got released here : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fO2JFHf1YYs (of course, it's now an old build but it's enough to see how the gameplay work).

About the name, I can understand why the publisher wanted to change it with the failed kickstarter and such but it's not a problem, it could be called "Stealth" and I still wouldn't care, as long as the game is released Smile

As soon as the steam page and preorder will be available, I'll preorder it ! (it'll be my first preorder on steam as I usually wait until games are released but as I liked a lot the demo, I'm sure I can't be wrong Big Grin).

And yeah, I'm sure mods support will definitively make the game more popular so it would be a smart move.

Death to Spies 1-2 missions as DLCs would also be a good idea, or you could even do a whole new game with those missions ported to "Death to spies 3" game engine (as those games weren't released on consoles, lot of people have probably missed them) once this one will be released. If that happen, you can also count on me to buy those, even if I possess the original games on Steam Smile

Good luck !
07-30-2015, 03:13 PM (This post was last modified: 07-30-2015 03:13 PM by Niall.)
Maybe there is a boxed PC version after all: http://www.bestbuy.com/site/alekhines-gu...Id=4244400

[Image: 4244400_sa.jpg]
08-14-2015, 06:46 PM (This post was last modified: 08-14-2015 06:47 PM by Niall.)
This looks like the library from the Hotel mission in DTS:

[Image: AG1-1024x576.png]
08-15-2015, 12:47 AM
Yes, it does indeed! Maybe its a flashback mission?
08-15-2015, 09:03 AM
How about that? Wink

08-15-2015, 09:10 AM
(08-15-2015 09:03 AM)Alexey Wrote:  How about that? Wink

Project Y with Germans. forlik talked about this option back when he was adapting Project Y to MoT's engine. Because the American soldier and officer models weren't reused in MoT, forlik at one point considered replacing them with their German counterparts and for the mission to be renamed "Kernwaffenprojekt". But of course, he decided in the end to use the DtS models for all characters, and eventually he got HG to adapt the American models shortly before MoTmod's release.
08-15-2015, 01:31 PM
(08-15-2015 09:03 AM)Alexey Wrote:  How about that? Wink

I cant wait to play these classic missions again!
08-28-2015, 07:26 PM
So any news? PAX is happening right now maybe we will see some gameplay there?