Thread Rating:
  • 2 Votes - 5 Average
Alekhine's Gun
11-04-2015, 06:48 PM (This post was last modified: 11-04-2015 06:50 PM by armitom.)
RE: Alekhine's Gun
oh joy i'm so happy -_-

At least its very early in February.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-04-2015, 07:00 PM
If they doesn't delay it again later... I wouldn't trust them so much now, personally (when you see they can delay a game 6 days before the release date contrary to other publishers who always announce the delays months before...).
11-05-2015, 06:47 AM (This post was last modified: 11-05-2015 06:50 AM by Jimbo.)
6 days before release?!!? Is that a new record? very disappointing, and very stupid of Max. Games. I was totally willing to pay full price. Now, I'll wait for the discount bin, which should only be about a week after release. Too bad. No real gameplay footage, (no DTS demo doesn't count), nothing really to get hyped over. The real sad thing is , only a few people even know of this game.
11-05-2015, 12:39 PM
They say they're going to release it for the European market on the same day. What's the best that the European version will have certain "adjustments" before release?
11-05-2015, 01:19 PM (This post was last modified: 11-05-2015 01:23 PM by armitom.)
(11-05-2015 12:39 PM)Liz Shaw Wrote:  They say they're going to release it for the European market on the same day. What's the best that the European version will have certain "adjustments" before release?

What do you mean? Huh

If you mean censorship (removal of nazi insignia etc) that will happen in the German version for sure.

I don't think the US and EU (minus certain countries) versions will have big differences if at all.
11-05-2015, 01:49 PM
(11-05-2015 01:19 PM)armitom Wrote:  
(11-05-2015 12:39 PM)Liz Shaw Wrote:  They say they're going to release it for the European market on the same day. What's the best that the European version will have certain "adjustments" before release?

What do you mean? Huh

If you mean censorship (removal of nazi insignia etc) that will happen in the German version for sure.

I don't think the US and EU (minus certain countries) versions will have big differences if at all.

I never played The Last of Us, but I heard that they removed certain features for the European release to avoid making a separate version for the German market. But that's not really a problem, because I'm getting the Steam version for sure.
11-05-2015, 11:00 PM
Based on some of the quotes & responses by Maximum Games, they really don't care whether they sell the game or not. Terrible publishers
11-05-2015, 11:40 PM
I guess they bought the game license for cheap so whatever the sells, it might give them a profit...
11-06-2015, 01:26 AM
So what happened? Did Maximum Games take over and kick Haggard Games out from Alekhine's Gun? Because if you look at the Steam page for Alekhine's Gun, it says that Maximum Games is both the developer & publisher.
11-06-2015, 09:32 AM
I think old Haggard Games guys are now part of Maximum Games.