Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
MoTmod Addon v11.0
06-03-2014, 11:52 AM
MoTmod Addon v11.0
Now that the DtS3 Demo is out, I've decided to release the next version of my MoTmod Addon. Here's the link:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/pwlz5i3e8f0xzc..._V11.0.rar

Here's the list of changes:
  • Shortened the interaction "EAVESDROP ON THE CONVERSATION" in the strings.shadvs file.
  • Replaced the German backpack in Eight Snipers and King's Riddle with a Soviet one on Saboteur difficulty.
  • Did some polishing and redesigning for Waffen SS, RSHA, SS-Totenkopfverbände and Luftwaffe uniform textures.
  • New Kriegsmarine uniform textures courtesy of Dark Mod forum member XendroX.
  • New recolored helmet courtesy of XendroX.
  • Germans now have a chance of saying Wario's infamous quote from Mario Party.
  • Added two new whistle sounds taken from the DtS3 Demo.

I'm sorry to say that this'll be the last version to be released until modding tools become available - unless I find someone willing to devote some time to editing uniform textures.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
06-03-2014, 08:47 PM
RE: MoTmod Addon v11.0
(06-03-2014 11:52 AM)Liz Shaw Wrote:  Germans now have a chance of saying Wario's infamous quote from Mario Party.
What is it? Huh
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
06-04-2014, 06:22 AM
(06-03-2014 08:47 PM)forlik Wrote:  
(06-03-2014 11:52 AM)Liz Shaw Wrote:  Germans now have a chance of saying Wario's infamous quote from Mario Party.
What is it? Huh

In the Japanese version of Mario Party, Wario (along with Luigi) say "Oh my God!" whenever they encounter a miss such as fail a minigame or having to pay up to Bowser. Due to Nintendo of America's anti-religious policies at the time, this was changed (for Wario) to "D'oh I missed!" (this was taken from the Japanese version of Mario Kart 64). Because Wario's voice actor at the time was a member of the German localisation team, many German players thought he was saying "So ein mist!". I decided to add it to MoTmod for lolz.

Note that I also added the Mario Party quote in my mod for the DtS3 Demo.
11-26-2014, 02:42 PM
I recently bought a Blue Yeti mic, and I have used it to re-record the VCH briefings for DtS missions: