Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
Features for sequal?
10-21-2019, 01:13 PM
RE: Features for sequal?
There is no promises, nor any playable version yet, but we don't drop the idea & keep working on it in our spare time.

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
10-21-2019, 01:21 PM
(10-21-2019 01:13 PM)Alexey Wrote:  There is no promises, nor any playable version yet, but we don't drop the idea & keep working on it in our spare time.

I'm glad you've posted a screenshot. Is it meant to be Strogov in a Waffen-SS uniform?
10-21-2019, 01:48 PM
Why not? Looking forward to sequel. Even being DLC. Smile
10-21-2019, 05:50 PM
(10-21-2019 01:21 PM)Liz Shaw Wrote:  I'm glad you've posted a screenshot. Is it meant to be Strogov in a Waffen-SS uniform?

Yes. That is right.
11-26-2019, 02:27 AM
Well I guess I'd like a mix of Alekhines gun/Death to spies?
Reputation points should return though maybe make the shop a little less restrictive (Maybe you start with 2 extra magazines for all handguns and the upgrade gives you 5?)

Crouching and going prone should return (with the ability to shoot from them.)
Grenades should return along with boobytrapping.
Inventory system should return with backpacks and medkits.
Vehicles returning would be nice if possible.

I didn't mind the instinct system in Alekhines gun.

Since it seems to be going back to the WW2 setting, should definietly have some more levels where you're infiltrating American/British locations. (And I guess add a few guns such as Webley revolvers for the British.)
02-23-2020, 01:45 AM (This post was last modified: 02-23-2020 05:55 AM by Gaston.)
really glad to see this, just found out via facebook.
Regarding advice, I will leave it out to you guys the developers since you are the ones who created such an awesome games in the past, I will only say this:
Don't aim for something high like you did with your last game (having 3 different characters and so many things to implement on each one) that's bound to fail sooner or later even for big triple A companies that's what usually happens, not that it's a bad thing to aim high but with no founds and not many people working on it (1 person here?),it's really something hard to pull off if not impossible.
Other than that keep up the awesome work and good luck! Big Grin
05-12-2020, 07:11 PM
Its really nice to see there is still hope for death to spies 4! Is the old dev team together? What are the chances of acquiring a publisher, do you have any plans for a kickstarter?
I checked all the dev progress updates, the animations look way better than I expected, I wish you the best of luck and hope DTS4 gets released in the future!
05-13-2020, 04:58 AM
(05-12-2020 07:11 PM)armitom Wrote:  Its really nice to see there is still hope for death to spies 4! Is the old dev team together? What are the chances of acquiring a publisher, do you have any plans for a kickstarter?
I checked all the dev progress updates, the animations look way better than I expected, I wish you the best of luck and hope DTS4 gets released in the future!

I'd rather Haggard Games do NOT find a publisher, after what Maximum Games did to DtS3!Angry I also don't think another Kickstarter will be a good idea, as the general coverage community will just ignore us again, and fanbases of "popular" gaming channels like Funhaus would rather see them turn it into a laughing stock than buy the fucking game!Angry Better that HG go 100% indie on this one!Wink
05-13-2020, 10:53 AM
(05-13-2020 04:58 AM)Liz Shaw Wrote:  
(05-12-2020 07:11 PM)armitom Wrote:  Its really nice to see there is still hope for death to spies 4! Is the old dev team together? What are the chances of acquiring a publisher, do you have any plans for a kickstarter?

I'd rather Haggard Games do NOT find a publisher, after what Maximum Games did to DtS3!Angry I also don't think another Kickstarter will be a good idea, as the general coverage community will just ignore us again, and fanbases of "popular" gaming channels like Funhaus would rather see them turn it into a laughing stock than buy the fucking game!Angry Better that HG go 100% indie on this one!Wink

Yeah, I can see what you mean, DTS3 would have been much better in MG gave them more time and money, and both kickstarters where unfortunately largely ignored, some sort of funding would help of lot however.

Guess we will see what happens.
02-16-2021, 08:19 PM
Привет. Вот то, что я бы хотел увидеть в следующей игре:
1. Чтобы события из одной миссии плавно перетекали в другую;
2. Чтобы миссии были с уклоном на максимально скрытное прохождение, а любая ошибка=смерть. Но! Для любителей повоевать нужно добавить несколько сюжетных ситуаций, когда наш ГГ будет раскрыт и нужно будет убегать из ада;
3. Хотя бы иллюзорность выбора, а наши решения влияли на рейтинг "плохой-хороший" парень. Как вариант - две возможных концовки игры;
4. Побольше игровых достижений(Это улучшит показатель "игровые часы/стоимость", так как будет доп. мотивация проходить игру еще раз);
5. "Шестое чувство" у врагов: если мы пялимся на них некоторое время - они оборачиваются; нейтральные НПС могут попросить охрану к нам присмотреться, если мы топчемся долгое время на месте, или не совершаем действий, характерных для нашей маскировки(шляющийся без дела по кухне официант рано или поздно вызовет подозрение).
Остановлюсь на этом, а то закатал губу...)