Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
Development progress #04
12-14-2019, 06:21 PM
Development progress #04
There is not much to post right now, because we are busy with character animations - crouch and movement with rifle/mg. And this is +/- 60 animations that needs to be done just for that. I hope that soon we will be able to show the results.

Until then - here is another character that we made. It's a SS Sturmmann in black uniform (Leibstandarte division).

ps. Don't hesitate to comment if there is something wrong with the uniform.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
12-15-2019, 02:58 AM
RE: Development progress #04
I take it that this is another separate German soldier model specific for this uniform?
12-16-2019, 12:59 PM
(12-15-2019 02:58 AM)Liz Shaw Wrote:  I take it that this is another separate German soldier model specific for this uniform?

Yes. Not possible to make just with texture skins. Too many details done with geometry (shoulder straps, collar, etc..)
12-26-2019, 09:35 PM
(12-14-2019 06:21 PM)Alexey Wrote:  There is not much to post right now, because we are busy with character animations - crouch and movement with rifle/mg. And this is +/- 60 animations that needs to be done just for that. I hope that soon we will be able to show the results.

Until then - here is another character that we made. It's a SS Sturmmann in black uniform (Leibstandarte division).

ps. Don't hesitate to comment if there is something wrong with the uniform.

Always glad to see more information on this game!

So being able to move and shoot while crouched like in the Pre-Alekhine's gun games is returning? glad to see it's back.
02-02-2020, 12:08 AM
This is so nice! I had a dream about the Death to Spies series and it's nice to see there is possible new development underway. Do you guys have a Discord server, if not I wouldn't mind helping to create it for you!

Can't wait for future updates, and keep up the great work!
02-07-2020, 10:49 PM (This post was last modified: 02-08-2020 11:26 PM by BluRay_4.)
Wow.. i found out about Death To Spies a month ago... bought the gold pack for only 2 euros.... I said I will give it a try...Turns out the games were amazing. I completed both games within 3 weeks or so... I searched if there was a 3rd game... Buuuut no results... I was really dissapointed but i later realised.. Hey that game company may have a site! And here I am! I just found that there might be a sequel to the seires! I'm really excited!

Sorry for bad English

(02-02-2020 12:08 AM)Ndo360 Wrote:  This is so nice! I had a dream about the Death to Spies series and it's nice to see there is possible new development underway. Do you guys have a Discord server, if not I wouldn't mind helping to create it for you!

Can't wait for future updates, and keep up the great work!
A discord server would be really cool!
02-10-2020, 06:32 PM
Hello, Alexey. Any development progress? Any news?
02-13-2020, 09:13 PM
(02-10-2020 06:32 PM)Du_Serpent Wrote:  Hello, Alexey. Any development progress? Any news?

A bit slow, but steady. I'm planning to make another video soon. (in a day or two).