05-20-2016, 08:48 PM
RE: Bug reports
Yeah, thats what i though, it should have updated about an hour ago

Why am i not surprised it got delayed. Smile
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
05-20-2016, 08:52 PM
Just found some untranslated strings for the next update : http://nsa38.casimages.com/img/2016/05/2...444551.jpg

Headshots : Tirs à la tête
Chloroform : Chloroforme

("Garrot" is okay, it's the same name in french).
05-20-2016, 08:59 PM (This post was last modified: 05-20-2016 09:02 PM by armitom.)
The update is here
26mb.

Ok just launched it, everything works fine, the statistics page is there, will play it a bit later this afternoon.

Can't wait to play through it again and get the final achievements.
05-20-2016, 11:29 PM (This post was last modified: 05-21-2016 12:55 AM by Hiei-.)
Does the IA got any change in normal mode?

It seems the guard behind the table (where you can poison the drink) seems to now only leave when the Officier is sit at the table (which is useless) and also that his script is quicker. I basically had to try to hold it back by going near him, to leave the time to the Officier to leave and to have enough time to poison the drink but it seems it break the ghost rating (got ninja) or else, it would go back to his original position as soon as the Officer leave the room.

What is weird is that I did this level a lot of time before and never got any problems to poison the drink and even to Ghost the mission. If I remember right, I could even poison the drink with the guard behind me, which is now impossible. Before, I would just wait until the guard to the left would be hidden by the walls and then just poison the drink (with the other guard out of the room, as it seemed to leave it more often than now).

But dunno if it's a bug or if it was done on purpose (which would seem you now need to chloroform both guards before poisoning the drink but it seems each choloform count as a close encounter which is why I haven't got the ghost achievement in the first place in my tonight's tries).

Okay, found another way which might make think it's done on purpose.

I put the decoy behind a wall to the left of the guard and when I activated it, it's specifically this guard who went to check it, so I could then poison the drink meanwhile.

As I plan to replay all the missions to get the ghost rating for all of them, I'll do some screenshots if I find some new things to fix in the french localization and once I'll have finished all the levels again, I'll post those things in the thread I used for the french localization.

By the way, what about the patchs for those rare ones who have the retail box version?
05-21-2016, 01:18 AM
Its been quite some time since i played it, so i can't tell you if there are any differences,
Plays just as i remember it as far as i know,

The decoy gadget is great, hope to see more things like that added in the future along with DLC missions Big Grin
05-21-2016, 02:13 AM
One other thing we would need confirmation is about the ghost ranking. I read somewhere you have to kill targets with accidents to get it (it's what I did in the first level) but I'm not sure it really have to be done this way. I think just killing the targets and hide the bodies should be enough? (like in Hitman). As before the first patch, accidents counted as bodies found, if it was really required to only do accidents, it would mean the ghost rank was not available without the first patch, which seems weird.
05-21-2016, 07:33 PM
(05-18-2016 11:18 PM)adolf Wrote:  1.02 will be the last patch? Or planned 1.03?

Yes. There will be further patches.
05-21-2016, 07:38 PM
(05-20-2016 11:29 PM)Hiei- Wrote:  It seems the guard behind the table (where you can poison the drink) seems to now only leave when the Officier is sit at the table (which is useless) and also that his script is quicker.

He is not synchornized with the Officer. And can leave later or sometimes during officer sitting.
05-21-2016, 11:27 PM (This post was last modified: 05-21-2016 11:38 PM by Hiei-.)
(05-21-2016 07:38 PM)Alexey Wrote:  
(05-20-2016 11:29 PM)Hiei- Wrote:  It seems the guard behind the table (where you can poison the drink) seems to now only leave when the Officier is sit at the table (which is useless) and also that his script is quicker.

He is not synchornized with the Officer. And can leave later or sometimes during officer sitting.

I guess it would need a double check because I waited a lot (roughly 15-20 minutes) and he always left when the Officer was sit at the table, and when the Officer was leaving, he would always come back near immediately, not leaving me enough time to poison the drink (as you should also wait that the other guard is behind a wall).

Never got this problem before, and I played this level a lot (especially in the demo, to make the trailer before the Kickstarter) and I never got so much problem to poison the drink.

Since the last patch, I only managed to poison the drink by using the decoy to lure him.

Maybe it was just bad luck but I even restarted the level several items, and still always got the same pattern.

(05-21-2016 07:33 PM)Alexey Wrote:  
(05-18-2016 11:18 PM)adolf Wrote:  1.02 will be the last patch? Or planned 1.03?

Yes. There will be further patches.

My main request for the 1.03 patch would be Steam Cloud support. I often play on two differents PC and so, for this game, I have to manually transfer the save. Not a big problem but as I guess Steam Cloud shouldn't be hard to implement.

I saw somewhere someone who said : "The setup for steamcould is literally a single line in the Steamworks API" and also found that : "By default, the Cloud is not enabled for a game on Steamworks. it must be enabled previously from the 'Cloud' tab of the Steamworks game admin, where you should set the byte and file quota. The next time you publish your games Steamworks configuration, the Cloud storage will be ready to use.").

Note that it's also nice to have because if a player have a crash of hard drive, it prevent the player to lose it's game saves.
05-26-2016, 01:20 AM (This post was last modified: 05-26-2016 01:21 AM by Hiei-.)
I haven't got a crash yet since the update but it seems some people still have some : http://steamcommunity.com/app/406720/dis...205786359/

So I guess it would be nice to enable/add some debugs features in a beta-update branch to try to localize and fix those bugs, as it's the major flaw left in the game.

(Especially if you plan to release the level editor soon).