Thread Rating:
  • 2 Votes - 5 Average
MoTmod Addon v12.8
02-14-2016, 08:57 AM (This post was last modified: 02-14-2016 09:06 AM by Liz Shaw.)
MoTmod Addon v12.8
With Alekhine's Gun delayed yet again, I decided to release the next version. I call it 12.8 because there are very few changes made since the last release, but with a heavy emphasis on adding new jobs and anchors, it is worth trying out before Alekhine's Gun's release, assuming it doesn't get delayed again.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/ckiaa98i6kgsks...8.rar?dl=0

Here's the list of changes:
  • A worker who was previously a soldier guarding the corridor leading to the prison entrance and moved to a nearby empty dining hall now moves about while sweeping (Stronghold).
  • The patrolling soldiers outside the main gate of the camp should now be properly following their leader - this is because there were two officers with the NPC ID 'GO09'. The patrol officer's ID is now 'DO09' (Removal).
  • The truck with the nearby unloaded crates has been moved slightly forward, because it was in the way of some waypoints linked to the soldiers moving the crates to the nearby cellar. A barrel in said cellar has also been rearranged so it doesn't clash with the crates being set down (Renegades).
  • Fixed a bug where one of the cryptographers was stuck to his chair and therefore couldn't perform the tasks he was supposed to perform on Hard difficulty (Dora).
  • New jobs and anchors have been implemented in Winter Cold and Eight Snipers - expect different NPC activities depending on difficulty.
  • The soldiers guarding the babka and the courier will now be suspicious of you in an officer's uniform when you enter their territory (Winter Cold).
  • A soldier patrolling the lower walkways has now been moved to the basement of the eighth tower, is now a signals soldier, and has been assigned to guard the stairs leading up to the ground floor. New ZoneTrigger and HiArmyMM script added to accomodate the change (Eight Snipers).
  • You can now order the worker facing the three dynamite points to go somewhere else when you're dressed as a senior mechanic (Normal and Hard difficulties only). Approaching the worker when you're not dressed as a senior mechanic will give out a hint message and mark the senior mechanics on the minimap (Eight Snipers).
  • A kubelwagen in Eight Snipers can no longer be used.

The next version I promise you will be a big one, with a major emphasis on adding new waypoints, a further revamp of Eight Snipers on Saboteur difficulty, and revamping Paycheck.

PS. I forgot to mention the LUAs for Winter Cold and Eight Snipers in the FarClip fix have been updated for this version.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
03-02-2016, 03:49 PM (This post was last modified: 03-02-2016 03:49 PM by armitom.)
RE: MoTmod Addon v12.8
Nice work with the mod liz.
My only complaint is the decision you made with 8snipers, i always liked to escape the mission with the car/bike, its more badass than just hoofing it to the mission exit.

I hope you change it, even if you don't however, i still love this mod Big Grin
03-02-2016, 03:57 PM
(03-02-2016 03:49 PM)armitom Wrote:  Nice work with the mod liz.
My only complaint is the decision you made with 8snipers, i always liked to escape the mission with the car/bike, its more badass than just hoofing it to the mission exit.

I hope you change it, even if you don't however, i still love this mod Big Grin

Maybe I'll add some vehicles in the future. I tried to replace the Kubelwagen with a BMW, but the skin didn't load, so my only option was to change the two soldiers standing near it from Feldgendarmerie personnel to an Engineering unteroffizier and his driver. Plus, it also gave me an opportunity to implement a new way for players to get a different uniform (the unteroffizier has a smoke break in the basement before heading upstairs to lean over the railing, checking on his car).
03-03-2016, 06:44 AM
I'm not sure to ask this on your thread, I was tried to unpack vfs to install your mod. but DtS Vfstool.exe shows just a blank page and nothing else appears. no text, no button. seems it was a old problem since some comment on orginal unpacker has, but I couldn't figure out how to fix it.

any third party extractor requires some sort of vfs index. can you help me troubleshooting or some working alternatives?
03-03-2016, 07:02 AM
(03-03-2016 06:44 AM)CCaRBiNG Wrote:  I'm not sure to ask this on your thread, I was tried to unpack vfs to install your mod. but DtS Vfstool.exe shows just a blank page and nothing else appears. no text, no button. seems it was a old problem since some comment on orginal unpacker has, but I couldn't figure out how to fix it.

any third party extractor requires some sort of vfs index. can you help me troubleshooting or some working alternatives?

Were you trying to extract all vfs files at once? You're supposed to extract them one at a time. And make sure the UI.vfs file is extracted, it's very easy to ignore due to the alphabetical listings.
03-03-2016, 07:10 AM
(03-03-2016 07:02 AM)Liz Shaw Wrote:  Were you trying to extract all vfs files at once? You're supposed to extract them one at a time. And make sure the UI.vfs file is extracted, it's very easy to ignore due to the alphabetical listings.

I hope so, but this is what happens after double click vfstools.exe. couldn't made any tries.
03-03-2016, 07:23 AM
So basically you can't use it at all. Don't know what'd be wrong.
03-09-2016, 10:29 PM
Fuck. You could not put the files on another site? The rate is 300 kbps. You decided to make a joke? I am disappointed.
03-10-2016, 03:09 AM
(03-09-2016 10:29 PM)adolf Wrote:  Fuck. You could not put the files on another site? The rate is 300 kbps. You decided to make a joke? I am disappointed.

Blame the Feds for taking down MegaUpload. I did put the files on RapidShare for a while, but then I switched to DropBox.
03-10-2016, 08:38 AM
(03-10-2016 03:09 AM)Liz Shaw Wrote:  
(03-09-2016 10:29 PM)adolf Wrote:  Fuck. You could not put the files on another site? The rate is 300 kbps. You decided to make a joke? I am disappointed.

Blame the Feds for taking down MegaUpload. I did put the files on RapidShare for a while, but then I switched to DropBox.
So what? Stupid excuse. Not smart enough to put on mega.nz? Do not be silly.