Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
Alekhine's Gun Enhancement Addon v0.03
10-25-2016, 07:01 AM
Alekhine's Gun Enhancement Addon v0.03
The next version of the Alekhine's Gun Enhancement Addon is finally out! This version has some new features which I have not been able to implement until now, thanks to the editor and modding tools.

Here's the changelog:
  • The dialogue of the guard who frisks you before allowing you into Cataldo's room has been re-recorded (Omerta).
  • The lieutenant's dialogue in Dogs of War has been re-recorded.
  • The conversations in Check and Mate have been re-recorded.
  • An extra nurse has been added near the dining hall in Ghosts of the Past.
  • There's now a blonde maid in A Mole Among Us and Omerta.
  • Added new skins to Actors "GermanRedCross" and "GermanGestapo" (fireman's head). Feel free to play around with them in the editor.
  • The wandering officer in the fire department now pauses near the bookshelf in his office for a few seconds after getting up from his chair (Snake Born).
  • The radio in the room next to the bar can now be turned on to distract the bartender (Omerta).
  • Added a new Actor, "GusanosNude", and replaced the sleeping soldier in the hut with the spare uniform with said Actor (Black Book).
  • Added an engraved knife in the same hut (Black Book).
  • On Saboteur difficulty, the soldiers who have a conversation in Black Book now have new jobs after speaking.
  • The traitor and the diplomat now have German voices rather than American ones (A Mole Among Us).
  • The head of the conspiracy now has a German voice rather than an American one (You Only Live Twice).
  • Added subtitles for the conversation in the lobby (A Mole Among Us).
  • Added a new voice clip for the conversation near the traitor's room (A Mole Among Us).
  • Some sentences have been properly translated in the French, German, Italian, Spanish and Portuguese language texts.
  • The weapon "Hi-Standart HDM" has now been corrected to "High Standard HDM" in the French, Italian and Portuguese language texts.
  • The credits for the DtS3 Enhancement Addon have now been implemented into the in-game credits.

And here's a video to go with it:

And here are the download links:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/jexjt62r4npm3b...3.rar?dl=0

https://mega.nz/#!ystTTZ6L!JDLk6PT29kBxD...2UcvgwBzEA

I'll be taking a bit of a break from this mod and concentrate on the MoTmod Addon for now. I can't really do much until the remaining levels are available for modding. But I have ideas on what to include in the next version:
  • New voice clips, especially battle dialogue for female NPCs.
  • Change the color of the black SS uniforms to feldgrau.
  • Add new objective in Ghosts of the Past where you have to put down the prisoner strapped to the chair in the interrogation room (thanks to ComradeReptiloid for that idea).
  • Russian translation of the new hotel lobby subtitles in A Mole Among Us.

And of course, I have a mission in my head based on the infamous West Berlin border checkpoint, Checkpoint Charlie. But I can't figure out a story for it. It's not going to be part of the Addon, though.

In the meantime, enjoy!Big Grin
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
Alekhine's Gun Enhancement Addon v0.03 - Liz Shaw - 10-25-2016 07:01 AM