Thread Rating:
  • 2 Votes - 5 Average
Bug reports
04-10-2016, 10:35 AM
RE: Bug reports
I post my two favourite bugs first:

If you follow sequence showed in the video, bug can be performed 100% times. After saving and reloading game drop fps significantly and you cant do any actions except running and interating with objects. You can do whatever you want, but game crash couple seconds after after you kill your second target and try to escape.

Rather interesting way to climb on left balcony and approach your target. I show you guys in my bonus videos this strat Ghost rank.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-19-2016, 01:03 AM
Any news about the upcoming patch?
04-19-2016, 07:00 PM
Its been quite sometime, i hope maxgames dont have anything to do with the delay.
04-20-2016, 10:08 AM
I also hope this delay is not related to MG... again.
04-23-2016, 02:25 AM
something i think should be added to the game is a brightness control as some aspects of the game are way to dark when they shouldn't be.
04-23-2016, 06:04 AM
(04-23-2016 02:25 AM)Littleweasel Wrote:  something i think should be added to the game is a brightness control as some aspects of the game are way to dark when they shouldn't be.

It's already there! You have to lower the gamma settings in video options to get a brighter screen. I tweaked the gamma in my options last night, wanted to see if I can see better in the outdoor areas in Angels In Texas, and wow, it certainly made a difference.

I also brightened up the gamma settings in MoT's options, too.
04-29-2016, 12:48 AM (This post was last modified: 04-29-2016 12:53 AM by Littleweasel.)
(04-23-2016 06:04 AM)Liz Shaw Wrote:  
(04-23-2016 02:25 AM)Littleweasel Wrote:  something i think should be added to the game is a brightness control as some aspects of the game are way to dark when they shouldn't be.

It's already there! You have to lower the gamma settings in video options to get a brighter screen. I tweaked the gamma in my options last night, wanted to see if I can see better in the outdoor areas in Angels In Texas, and wow, it certainly made a difference.

I also brightened up the gamma settings in MoT's options, too.

it may be in the pc version of the game but im playing on the xbox one and the only option i can find are for sound, controller and language.
so unless there is a secret way to get a video option or im just missing the obvious i sure hope they add it in because the game is way to dark in allot places that shouldn't be dark.
04-29-2016, 08:08 AM
If I'm right, Haggard Games only developped the PC version and the console port was made by Maximum Games.

So I guess the best way would be to contact directly Maximum Games about that.
04-29-2016, 08:35 PM
I have a bad feeling about this... Its been way too long since PC had a patch.
Any news?
04-30-2016, 05:35 AM
Yeah, I hope we'll have at least another update soon, to fix the french localization, the few glitched achievements and the few bugs discovered, and also later, the level editor...