Thread Rating:
  • 2 Votes - 5 Average
Bug reports
03-23-2016, 05:30 PM (This post was last modified: 03-23-2016 05:31 PM by Alexey.)
RE: Bug reports
Gaston Wrote:*Let the player see the stats of the mission he/she completed so far, what's the point on beating a mission with ghost rank and a really fast time if you cant see it? You can't improve your time for example if you cant see it after you beat it, add it to the main menu or somewhere. (yes yes steam achievements are fun and all but I care more about what I can see that something to show off on steam)

Here is how stats will be shown (in v1.02). The bad news, that it will display stats only for missions completed after the update. Because for now, this stats not stored in player's profile.

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
03-23-2016, 06:37 PM
i like it, i like it a lot Smile
03-24-2016, 07:43 AM
Nice.
03-24-2016, 09:57 AM
http://nsa38.casimages.com/img/2016/03/2...676375.jpg

I managed to stuck myself below the ground in the mission "Points on the radar" but not sure it's a bug that can be easily reproduced (I tried a second time and it didn't happeend).

It was on the second ship, before the door of the second one (the one which is far away from the beginning of the mission). I placed the tracker, left the room and pressed "A" to close the door while I was leaving so the door started to enter in collision with the main character then he dissapeared but I could still move a bit and it looked like my character was stuck below the floor Big Grin

Might be a rare random bug so it's not a big problem, just wanted to reported it in case it's useful.
03-26-2016, 07:20 PM

Changes for v1.02:

- To get Ghost Rating on Extreme Difficulty now, you can have as many knockouts as need, but have to kill only with accidents.
- Added new distraction device - Decoy.
- Every level will be checked again & balanced for Extreme Difficulty. (adding new ways to distract, different npc jobs, etc..)
03-26-2016, 08:47 PM
Are you going to change the game so that accidents don't count as bodies found?
03-26-2016, 09:30 PM (This post was last modified: 03-26-2016 09:32 PM by Hiei-.)
(03-26-2016 08:47 PM)Niall Wrote:  Are you going to change the game so that accidents don't count as bodies found?

It already fixed, the fix is in the 1.01 patch. I did two accidents on the first mission, without hiding the bodies and got the ghost ranking Smile

1.01 patch changelog :

Quote:Fixes have been applied to the following issues:

Some common crashes
Unable to initialize game because of remote controlled mouse
Unable to use spare clothes on “Check and Mate” level
Camera out of screen on the first level
Character offset during takedown animations
Elevator doors disappearing
Some Russian localization errors
Stuck on ladder on the first level
In “You Only Live Twice” mission, the "sleeping" soldier facing the locked door to the doctor's office can still see you.
Bodies killed by accidents now don’t counted as “Found bodies”
Zones balanced on some levels
Photo camera appearing near ladder after cutscene played on “Angels of Texas” mission

Thanks for your support. We hope you enjoy the game.
03-27-2016, 03:46 AM
Will adding new radio distractions be included? I know there's a file called "mus_eng_radio02" (not to be confused with "muz_eng_radio02" from MoT) that's unused in the game's files, though appears very briefly in the cutscene in Vargas' office.

The unused song by the way is "Straight Tears, No Chaser". I can't find the exact cover featured in the files on YouTube.
03-27-2016, 11:43 PM (This post was last modified: 03-28-2016 12:20 AM by uzbek2012.)
(03-26-2016 07:20 PM)Alexey Wrote:  

Changes for v1.02:

- To get Ghost Rating on Extreme Difficulty now, you can have as many knockouts as need, but have to kill only with accidents.
- Added new distraction device - Decoy.
- Every level will be checked again & balanced for Extreme Difficulty. (adding new ways to distract, different npc jobs, etc..)

О классная вещь "Decoy"))) Напоминает эту из игры коммандос ))) Мне уже вновь хочется пройти игру но думаю надо будет подождать более глобальных изменений )
Spoiler: Show
http://www.novate.ru/blogs/060111/16472/
[Image: M7-2.jpg]
http://weaponland.ru/board/ruchnaja_gazo...25-1-0-155
http://topwar.ru/18645-holodnoe-oruzhie-...kulak.html
03-28-2016, 04:35 PM
I wanted to start doing ghost ranking (I personally only do it in normal because the highest difficulty is without disguise and I don't like to play without disguises, it was one of my main complaints about Hitman Absolution where disguises were near useless and forced to play like Splinter Cell Conviction, always trying to hide from the NPCs) but I read the achievement is glitched so my question is "Will it unlock directly when it'll be fixed by only requiring to redo one level in Ghost ranking or should I rather wait until it's fixed to start redoing the levels? ("Will all levels have to be redone to unlock it ?)".