Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
Dishonored 2
06-15-2015, 06:32 AM
Dishonored 2
After a year of rumors and leaks, the anticipated sequel to Dishonored has been officially announced:

I like the change of location, but I don't see how having Corvo and Emily as playable characters will work, given their fates are determined by the player's choices in the original Dishonored.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
07-08-2015, 07:20 PM
RE: Dishonored 2
I have high hopes for this cause i loved the first one, i wish they will improve the stealth aspects add better sound/detection options etc
05-04-2016, 02:53 AM
They've revealed the voice acting cast for the game today. Corvo is going to be voiced by none other than STEPHEN RUSSEL!!!Big Grin

Bethesda sure loves November 11 (no doubt due to Armistice DayBig Grin), because that's when the game will be released on PS4, Xbox One and PC.
05-04-2016, 06:40 PM
I dont recomend to create hype around Dishonored 2 and lower your expectation. Bethesda not capable for creating anything different from TES (IV, V) style games, if you know what i'm talking about. Every thingle game they release after Morrowind boring, dumbed down, decent at their best, but at least playable. If Bethesda dont market product as the best thing of all time, stop viewing independent devs as crispy snacks and learn to respect consumers, only than they can make quality games without throwing millions in media pockets.
05-05-2016, 05:35 PM
(05-04-2016 02:53 AM)Liz Shaw Wrote:  They've revealed the voice acting cast for the game today. Corvo is going to be voiced by none other than STEPHEN RUSSEL!!!Big Grin

Bethesda sure loves November 11 (no doubt due to Armistice DayBig Grin), because that's when the game will be released on PS4, Xbox One and PC.

Big burn towards Thief that is Wink
I hope they improve the stealth mechanics this time.