Haggard Games Forum
Bug reports - Printable Version

+- Haggard Games Forum (http://www.haggardgames.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Games (/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Alekhine's Gun (/forumdisplay.php?fid=20)
+--- Thread: Bug reports (/showthread.php?tid=1586)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12

RE: Bug reports - Norwegian - 11-28-2018 08:35 PM

UPDATE: Found a weird solution to the issue, but it works nevertheless. By going to the credits and pressing the escape button, your mouse cursor magically appears.

RE: Bug reports - Samz707 - 10-17-2021 03:50 PM

I know official support but for anyone modding the game to fix bugs and such:

I'm not sure what exactly triggered it, but after going first up to the Helipad in the final level (Where you escape), then doing the rest of the level, when I was trying to escape after beating the level, the Elevator wouldn't let me go up again.

RE: Bug reports - Liz Shaw - 10-17-2021 03:56 PM

(10-17-2021 03:50 PM)Samz707 Wrote:  I know official support but for anyone modding the game to fix bugs and such:

I'm not sure what exactly triggered it, but after going first up to the Helipad in the final level (Where you escape), then doing the rest of the level, when I was trying to escape after beating the level, the Elevator wouldn't let me go up again.

How exactly did you get access to the elevator? Key or access card?

RE: Bug reports - Samz707 - 10-17-2021 11:31 PM

(10-17-2021 03:56 PM)Liz Shaw Wrote:  
(10-17-2021 03:50 PM)Samz707 Wrote:  I know official support but for anyone modding the game to fix bugs and such:

How exactly did you get access to the elevator? Key or access card?

I can't remember, but I'm fairly certain I did actually use it, go up to the Helipad then back down in the same playthrough but couldn't use it later when I had killed of the targets. (Though I admit I could be wrong.)
It was a while ago so I sadly don't have the saves anymore, I'll see if I can replicate it on my current playthrough.