Haggard Games Forum
Language question - Printable Version

+- Haggard Games Forum (http://www.haggardgames.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Games (/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Death to Spies (/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Thread: Language question (/showthread.php?tid=1110)

Language question - steev - 10-11-2013 10:08 PM

Is it possible to have the original language of the game with english subs? I have tried the enhancement mod but it kept the english voices. I would really prefer to use the original voices.

Any help would be greatly appreciated!

RE: Language question - Alexey - 10-14-2013 05:31 PM

(10-11-2013 10:08 PM)steev Wrote:  Is it possible to have the original language of the game with english subs? I have tried the enhancement mod but it kept the english voices. I would really prefer to use the original voices.

Does enhancement mod contains english subs? Voices can be replaced from original version, but i don't remember already for the subs.. do they exists?

RE: Language question - steev - 10-18-2013 01:09 PM

(10-14-2013 05:31 PM)Alexey Wrote:  
(10-11-2013 10:08 PM)steev Wrote:  Is it possible to have the original language of the game with english subs? I have tried the enhancement mod but it kept the english voices. I would really prefer to use the original voices.

Does enhancement mod contains english subs? Voices can be replaced from original version, but i don't remember already for the subs.. do they exists?

It does.

RE: Language question - Alexey - 10-21-2013 03:43 PM

(10-18-2013 01:09 PM)steev Wrote:  Is it possible to have the original language of the game with english subs? I have tried the enhancement mod but it kept the english voices. I would really prefer to use the original voices.

Quote:It does.

Okay. I'v attached original voice overs. You need to install/replace files from the archive to the game folder. (Levels.vfs must be unpacked at that time).

[attachment=13]

RE: Language question - steev - 10-27-2013 06:53 AM

(10-21-2013 03:43 PM)Alexey Wrote:  
(10-18-2013 01:09 PM)steev Wrote:  Is it possible to have the original language of the game with english subs? I have tried the enhancement mod but it kept the english voices. I would really prefer to use the original voices.

Quote:It does.

Okay. I'v attached original voice overs. You need to install/replace files from the archive to the game folder. (Levels.vfs must be unpacked at that time).
Thank you so much. Heart