Haggard Games Forum

Full Version: Editor and tools
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17
I didn't get it how do you enable custom para tab for the vis area so that you can setup zone?
(08-08-2016 04:42 PM)allrounder18 Wrote: [ -> ]I didn't get it how do you enable custom para tab for the vis area so that you can setup zone?

I recorded and edited my new video already. now it rendering and will be uploading around 5-6 hours. Estimated time around 8 hours, so i can release it tommorow.
Video covering anchors basic and advanced usage and visarea custom params specialy for you.
I hate my "3rd world" country internet connection. Angry 6 megabytes per second download speed and pathetic 128 kilobytes per second upload.
Thanks for your videos Smile
(08-08-2016 06:27 PM)ComradeReptiloid Wrote: [ -> ]
(08-08-2016 04:42 PM)allrounder18 Wrote: [ -> ]I didn't get it how do you enable custom para tab for the vis area so that you can setup zone?

I recorded and edited my new video already. now it rendering and will be uploading around 5-6 hours. Estimated time around 8 hours, so i can release it tommorow.
Video covering anchors basic and advanced usage and visarea custom params specialy for you.
I hate my "3rd world" country internet connection. Angry 6 megabytes per second download speed and pathetic 128 kilobytes per second upload.

Thanks man , lol i have 4mbit download speed but 2mbit upload though.

BTW what does decamouflage does I hope it means that NPC will accept player as one of them right?

Kindly do a video on how to trigger special events using simple triggers like for eg short circuiting bath tub , dropping light bulb holder on NPC , poisoning food etc.
(08-09-2016 07:41 AM)allrounder18 Wrote: [ -> ]BTW what does decamouflage does I hope it means that NPC will accept player as one of them right?

Decamouflage means people will treat you suspiciously. StopMove means they'll tell you to leave while staying in one spot. StopMoveDynamic means they'll run closer to you and tell you to leave. Alert means they'll raise the alarm when they see you.
hmm so what is the difference b/w ai form and ai body form?
(08-09-2016 09:33 AM)allrounder18 Wrote: [ -> ]hmm so what is the difference b/w ai form and ai body form?

By itself, AI Form gives you the kind of disguise you'll get and their reactions to your presence in certain zones. However, if you want a character to have a different reaction to you and still get the disguise you want, AI BodyForm gives you that. For example, have the AI Form set to "Guardian" so the character won't let you into a certain zone, and have the AI BodyForm set to "Soldier" so his clothes registers as a soldier.
Thanks lizshaw and comrade
Eagerly waiting for the blank map template from Alexey.
Kindly do a video on how to trigger special events using simple triggers like for eg short circuiting bath tub , dropping light bulb holder on NPC , poisoning food etc , npc tranfering respawnable crates from one place to another etc.

And also on how to setup objectives and targets to be killed.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17
Reference URL's