Haggard Games Forum

Full Version: Editor and tools
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17
(08-01-2016 01:13 AM)ComradeReptiloid Wrote: [ -> ]HelpExclamation How can i view trigger scripts??
HelpExclamation How can i browse all levels in editor??

1. The third tab on the right allows you to hide or unhide things like waypoints, portals, sounds and triggers.

2. If you mean all the levels in the game aside from the four given, Alexey said we cannot directly modify the SWDs.

Do you plan to release the remaining levels as SLPs? I'd like to make the VoiceTemplates for Actors "Lackey", "Waiter", "Waitress", "Housemaid" and "SwissWoman" exportable and make sure they're registered in the SWD in A Mole Among Us.
(08-01-2016 07:50 AM)Liz Shaw Wrote: [ -> ]
(08-01-2016 01:13 AM)ComradeReptiloid Wrote: [ -> ]HelpExclamation How can i view trigger scripts??
1. The third tab on the right allows you to hide or unhide things like waypoints, portals, sounds and triggers.
I know about tabs, i mean viewing lua scripts attached to triggers. I cant browse them via script editor or shadvs tool. Like Nolighttrigger.lua in mission 6.

I check ai pririties and still dont understand why ai do stupid thing.
Example: switch light off causes ai to go in suspicious mod and if you wistle next to them, nothing gonna happen before they do first priority, and only then ai stop and go invistigate noise. Lot of exploitable options like this for tricking ai logic.
Deleting game breaking chin animation possible, yay. And i see that fixing zones priorities posible. BTW, editor briliant and easy to use, like Morrowind one.
(08-01-2016 12:32 PM)ComradeReptiloid Wrote: [ -> ]I know about tabs, i mean viewing lua scripts attached to triggers. I cant browse them via script editor or shadvs tool. Like Nolighttrigger.lua in mission 6.

In the editor you can only setup lua callbacks in triggers. There is two common callbacks. OnEnterTrigger - this one called when player enters trigger area. And on LeaveTrigger - when leaves. To view lua, you have to go to game Levels folder and check lua script of the level you editing.

For example, if OnEnterTrigger callback - defined as OnEnterTrigger38() and level you are editing is Level06 - Omerta. Go to Levels\Level02\level02.lua and check for OnEnterTrigger38() function.
Yes. There is some problems with naming of the levels, like Level06 - become Level02. But this is because there was several changes during development and scenario. Check Mission name in editor to identify correct level exporting folder.

You can also define user variables on triggers that can be readed from lua scripts and setuped in editor.
(08-01-2016 07:50 AM)Liz Shaw Wrote: [ -> ]Do you plan to release the remaining levels as SLPs? I'd like to make the VoiceTemplates for Actors "Lackey", "Waiter", "Waitress", "Housemaid" and "SwissWoman" exportable and make sure they're registered in the SWD in A Mole Among Us.

If there will be some progress in mods/attention to the editor, i will release the rest of the levels.
(08-01-2016 01:29 PM)Alexey Wrote: [ -> ]
(08-01-2016 07:50 AM)Liz Shaw Wrote: [ -> ]Do you plan to release the remaining levels as SLPs? I'd like to make the VoiceTemplates for Actors "Lackey", "Waiter", "Waitress", "Housemaid" and "SwissWoman" exportable and make sure they're registered in the SWD in A Mole Among Us.

If there will be some progress in mods/attention to the editor, i will release the rest of the levels.

Okay, I've done two things already:
  • Added an extra nurse in Ghosts of the Past, near the dining hall. This is both to make use of an unused skin, and to add one more person to avoid when poisoning Fichtner's drink.
  • In Snake Born, added a new anchor in which the wandering officer stops to look at the cabinet near the wardrobe for a moment before heading out of the office. This is to give you an opportunity to tranquilize him from the corridor if you're not quick enough to get him as soon as he steps in the doorway.
I cant wait to try all of your levels/changes Big Grin
(08-01-2016 04:29 PM)ComradeReptiloid Wrote: [ -> ]Cool, how can you set timings on anchors?

Click on the Anchor, click on Action, and change the figure of Use time.
(08-01-2016 05:21 PM)Liz Shaw Wrote: [ -> ]
(08-01-2016 04:29 PM)ComradeReptiloid Wrote: [ -> ]Cool, how can you set timings on anchors?

Can you use if ( Level.GetDifficulty() < Level.LD_HARD ) then for changing actor positions based on level difficulty?
(08-01-2016 06:03 PM)ComradeReptiloid Wrote: [ -> ]

Can you use if ( Level.GetDifficulty() < Level.LD_HARD ) then for changing actor positions based on level difficulty?

Yes, but you have to create a new job in the jobs.shadvs file and put the job in the LUA. For example:

if ( Level.GetDifficulty() < Level.LD_HARD ) then
AI.SetJob (AI.FindNPC('GS01'), 'babka' );
end;
(08-01-2016 07:02 PM)Liz Shaw Wrote: [ -> ]
(08-01-2016 06:03 PM)ComradeReptiloid Wrote: [ -> ]

Yes, but you have to create a new job in the jobs.shadvs file and put the job in the LUA. For example:

if ( Level.GetDifficulty() < Level.LD_HARD ) then
AI.SetJob (AI.FindNPC('GS01'), 'babka' );
end;

You can use job editor with "J"
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17
Reference URL's