Haggard Games Forum

Full Version: Language question
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Is it possible to have the original language of the game with english subs? I have tried the enhancement mod but it kept the english voices. I would really prefer to use the original voices.

Any help would be greatly appreciated!
(10-11-2013 10:08 PM)steev Wrote: [ -> ]Is it possible to have the original language of the game with english subs? I have tried the enhancement mod but it kept the english voices. I would really prefer to use the original voices.

Does enhancement mod contains english subs? Voices can be replaced from original version, but i don't remember already for the subs.. do they exists?
(10-14-2013 05:31 PM)Alexey Wrote: [ -> ]
(10-11-2013 10:08 PM)steev Wrote: [ -> ]Is it possible to have the original language of the game with english subs? I have tried the enhancement mod but it kept the english voices. I would really prefer to use the original voices.

Does enhancement mod contains english subs? Voices can be replaced from original version, but i don't remember already for the subs.. do they exists?

It does.
(10-18-2013 01:09 PM)steev Wrote: [ -> ]Is it possible to have the original language of the game with english subs? I have tried the enhancement mod but it kept the english voices. I would really prefer to use the original voices.

Quote:It does.

Okay. I'v attached original voice overs. You need to install/replace files from the archive to the game folder. (Levels.vfs must be unpacked at that time).

[attachment=13]
(10-21-2013 03:43 PM)Alexey Wrote: [ -> ]
(10-18-2013 01:09 PM)steev Wrote: [ -> ]Is it possible to have the original language of the game with english subs? I have tried the enhancement mod but it kept the english voices. I would really prefer to use the original voices.

Quote:It does.

Okay. I'v attached original voice overs. You need to install/replace files from the archive to the game folder. (Levels.vfs must be unpacked at that time).
Thank you so much. Heart
Reference URL's